Quality-assurance/quality-control manual for collection and analysis of water-quality data in the Ohio District, U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher: The Survey, Publisher: U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services [distributor] in Columbus, Ohio, Denver, CO
Written in English
- Water quality -- Ohio -- Measurement.,
- Water quality management -- Ohio.
|Other titles||Quality assurance quality control manual for collection and analysis of water-quality data in the Ohio District, U.S. Geological Survey.|
|Statement||by D.S. Francy ... [et al.].|
|Series||Water-resources investigations report -- 98-4057.|
|Contributions||Francy, Donna S., Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||viii, 71 p. :|
|Number of Pages||71|
- Bhutan Trade classification, customs tariff, and sales tax schedule, January 2002.
- Sheep in a Jeep CD
- Bound and Determined
- Lanchester Marionette Theatre
- Touch and go.
- Mayan Enchantment
- Trade, plunder, and settlement
- Aristotle and ancient educational ideals.
- Step-By-Step Watercolor Painting
- Heirs of the Force
- Kingston-Bedford-essex street development draft environmental impact report
- Mobile learning
- Understanding politics
- Modelling & sculpture in the making
- Change of life
- Musical Church Mouse Award Certificate
- 1990 Washington State health report
- Our America
- International interest rate linkages and monetary policy